||500 USD / 3200 CNY
||300 USD / 1900 CNY
Both full and student registration covers all technical sessions, dining (3 lunches and 3 dinners) and coffee breaks during the three days of PG 2015;
The registration fee can be paid either by cash or credit card at the conference venue.
To register, please download and fill out the Registration Form (English or Chinese), and email it to email@example.com before Sep 22, 2015.
If you need a visa to visit China, please fill in the fields of "OFFICIAL INVITATION LETTER FOR VISA" in the registration form, and also send a scanned copy of the first page of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you the official invitation letter for visa application.
For accommodation, special prices have been negotiated for conference attendees at two hotels: Unisplendour International Communication Center(2 min. walk to conference venue) and QinghuaYuan Hotel(5 min. walk to conference venue). To make a reservation in either of the two hotels, you need to fill in the necessary fields in the registration form, and send it to email@example.com.
We also suggest several alternative hotels:
1. Wenjin Hotel (http://www.booking.com/hotel/cn/wen-jin-beijing.html): 15 minutes walk to conference venue, approx. 1000 CNY/night;
2. Holiday Inn Beijing Haidian (http://www.booking.com/hotel/cn/holiday-inn-beijing-haidian.html): 15 minutes walk to conference venue, approx. 500 CNY/night;
3. Hejia Inn (http://www.booking.com/hotel/cn/hejia-hotel-beisihuan.html): 10 minutes walk to conference venue, approx. 350 CNY/night;
Pacific Graphics 2015 will take place at the Lecture Hall of the Future Internet Technology(FIT) building. The FIT building is located at the South-East Gate of Tsinghua University.
Future Internet Technology Building
The detailed position of the FIT building can be found in Google Map or Tencent Map.
We also provide a detailed route instruction here.
The best connection from either the airport or the railway station to the conference venue is taking a taxi.
If you arrive at Beijing International Airport:
A taxi ride to the South-East Gate of Tsinghua University takes ~45 minutes and ~100 CNY (13 US Dollar).
If you take the railway to Beijing and arrive at:
1. Beijing Railway Station, the taxi ride to the South-East Gate of Tsinghua University requires ~45 minutes and ~60 CNY (8 US Dollar).
2. Beijing West Railway Station, the taxi ride to the South-East Gate of Tsinghua University requirest ~30 minutes and ~40 CNY (5 US Dollar).
From the South-East Gate of Tsinghua University to the FIT Lecture Hall:
Setp 1. Walk through the South-East Gate of Tsinghua University. The FIT building is the first building on your left.
Setp 2. Get inside the FIT building and go to the second floor. The Lecture Hall is located on the west side of the second floor.
You can print either of the following cards and show it to the taxi driver, which contains the Chinese address of:
1. The South-East Gate of Tsinghua University
2. Unisplendour International Communication Center
3. Qinghuayuan Hotel